Product of the latest technical advances in lighting, this LED medical examination lamp is specially designed to provide the practitioner with optimum comfort during examinations or procedures.
Exceptional quality illumination
With the latest generation LEDs, this lamp offers precision and quality illumination, optimising and targeting the areas to be illuminated.
This lamp has been designed to use less energy while emitting more illuminating power.
Optimised hygiene and ease of use
The lamp has no sharp edges, joints or corners to encourage the growth of bacteria. Designed to facilitate cleaning, this lamp meets hygiene standards and has a complete surface coating compatible with ANIOS disinfectant products.
To optimise the visual field and manipulation, the head size of the medical examination lamp has been reduced as much as possible; ease of use was a major design factor.
It is also worth noting that this LED examination lamp gives off no heat and uses very little energy while providing optimal lighting.
A wide choice of colours is available for this LED medical examination lamp, to match current medical furniture design.
Structure of the LED medical examination lamp
The design of this lamp is based on a head and solid aluminium frame, giving it solidity to withstand wear and tear. The flexible arm has been tested when rigid and folded, to meet all the challenges of use in hospitals.
A reinforcing sleeve is inserted at the base of the lamp to ensure there is no risk of it splitting.
Technical specifications of the ELC300 examination lamp
Latest generation LED technology
- Operating life: more than 50,000 hours
- Daylight colour temperature (5,000 K)
- Colour rendering index: CRI ≥ 85
- No heat given off in the area to be treated
- Light flow
|Light intensity||15 800 lux||5 700 lux||1 400 lux|
Power supply for the medical examination lamp
- Power supply range: 100 - 240 VAC, class 1
- Consumption: 3 W
- Power cable: Europe, length 2.20 m
Dimensions of the medical examination lamp
- Lamp head: length 64 mm, diameter 55 mm
- Lamp base: length 105 mm, diameter 64 mm
- PVC sleeved flexible arm: length 700 mm, external diameter 15.5 mm
- Total weight of lamp: 1.410 kg
Information about the ELC300 LED examination lamp
- Product name: ELC300 LED examination lamp
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Qualification: tests carried out by the LCIE in March 2015 in accordance with the requirements of the standards below.
- - EN 60598-1
- - EN 60598-2-25
- - EN 60601-1-2
- - EN 62471
Options for the ELC300 LED medical examination lamp
- Flexible arm length: 500 mm - 900 mm
- Outlet country available: GBR-United Kingdom, DNK-Denmark, AUS-Australia, CHE-Switzerland, others on request.
To find out more about medical examination lamps, go to Abeillon.com.